MarcomCentral is part of the TotalFlow software portfolio. This software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering comes under Ricoh’s Intelligent Marketing Solutions and is powered by our close strategic alliance with PTI technologies. It provides Print Service Providers and Corporate accounts with a complete online Marketing Asset Management Solution featuring web to print, e commerce and VDP capabilities for delivering cross media campaigns.
- Features & benefits
MarcomCentral is your complete Marketing Asset Management (MAM) solution. MarcomCentral helps manage your brand, enables controlled customisation, controls access to and makes ordering corporate assets easy. It also helps solve the challenges of distributing these to internal stakeholders, franchisees, field-based staff and clients.
Give users access to a wide-range of corporate marketing assets such as print, digital, and promotional materials with sophisticated customization and personalisation capabilities managed by pre-programmed intelligent forms and comprehensive user access permissions. This provides a central repository for easy access whilst helping to manage the brand and asset compliance. Both printed and non-printed assets are supported and can be routed to authorised print service providers / suppliers via dedicated supplier dashboards.
MarcomCentral can also be used by Print Service providers (PSP’s) to offer value added marketing services via online branded marketing portals (for key corporate clients) or web to print portals offering B2B or B2C services.
MarcomCentral’s personalisation capabilities are enabled via MarcomCentral’s FusionPro VDP Suite allowing dynamic templates to be created and published within an online portal. This allows clients to personalise corporate assets via forms (versioned) or database driven (variable) menus within dedicated MarcomCentral online portals.
Existing FusionPro customers can easily transition their existing FusionPro templates to a full MarcomCentral system so they can be presented within an online portal
- EU hosted SaaS solution requires no servers, no software to download and no internal IT resource
- Supports single or multiple storefronts with highly customizable site appearance to reflect an individual clients brand
- Output capabilities including static and personalised print, digital download and e mail delivery.
- Bridge online and offline media by adding dynamic QR codes and personalised URL’s (PURLS) to assets.
- Comprehensive role/user permission controls support.
- Order process fully customizable per user and client.
- Varied approval workflows offer flexibility and signoff.
- User budget controls and credit card processing.
- Multiple order statuses allow detailed viewing from order to delivery
- HTTPS protocol and 128-bit SSL encryption, all servers and databases are behind a firewall; Single Sign On support.
- Job ticketing creates unique identifiers for each order
- Pre-built and custom reports provide detailed information on all system activities
- International language support for both user and admin areas.
- Integrates with CRM/ERP, MIS, Accounting, Login, Workflow, Shipping programs
- Web Services available including: Check Order Status, Create Packing Slip, Create Invoice, Delete Line Item, Get Inventory, Update Inventory, Messaging
- Multiple Data Feeds available including: FTP/SMTP/ HTTP: Sales Work Order, Job Ticket, Invoice, & Uberfeed
- Open API to allow connectivity with other systems including MIS, marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Integrates with Ricoh’s TotalFlow Suite, production printing digital front ends (DFE’s) and production printing devices.
These features provide the following benefits:
- Provides intelligence to manage brand consistency and compliance
- Intuitive, custom branded, easy-to-use online tool for ordering modified and repeated printed materials, including versioned and variable assets.
- Guarantees enforcement of corporate identity and design standards
- Reduces the overall turnaround and fulfilment times
- Eliminates rework and associated costs and waste
- Provides purchasing control via approval levels
- Program available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- Access to critical report information
- Accurate budget planning by cost centre
- Completely transparent to the end-user with single-sign and/or linking to a corporate intranet
- Perfect fit for Print on Demand and (re) Print on demand corporate requirements to reduce spoilage of inventoried items
- Improves communication internally and externally and maintains customer and channel relationships
- Easy transition from MarcomCentral’s FusionPro Suite to a full online marketing service.