At Ricoh, we understand that your business can only thrive with systems that help your staff communicate more effectively – and solutions that works as hard as you do. We provide document services, consulting, software and hardware to organisations nationwide.
By modernising the workplace, improving document processes and increasing performance, we help fuel your profitability and grow your business.
In a nutshell, we are a total document and IT solutions provider. We offer a range of services tailored to your specific needs, from streamlining costs, to enhancing business processes and increasing staff productivity.
Whatever your priorities, security and sustainability will be high on the list. Safeguarding information is one of the most important ways in which we can support your business, running security checks and putting systems in place to ensure your company’s information is protected.
And when it comes to sustainability, our environmental record is second to none. For eight years running, Ricoh has been named as one of the ‘Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World’.
Necessity is the mother of invention, and each one of our products and services is designed to meet the specific needs of clients like you.
Our services include; Managed Document Services, IT Services, Document Services Outsourcing, Document Process Outsourcing. Our product range spans scanners, colour and black & white laser printers, digital connectable colour and black & white copiers, multifunctional devices, network utility software, document management software, facsimile machines, digital stencil duplicators and office consumables.
• We are so committed to innovation that we re-invest around 6% of our global net sales into research and development every year
• We invented the first digital copier, for example, using pioneering technology that is still widely used today
• Ricoh developed the very first dot matrix printer for use with calculators, which was then incorporated in mainstream printers, and is still widely used today
• We introduced the world’s first ‘Write Once, Read Many’ optical disc media in 1986, using organic Dyes
• Ricoh has been named as one of the ‘Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World’ for eight years running at the World Economic Forum in Davos
• Ricoh has also been named as one of the 'Most Ethical Companies in the World' for three consecutive years by the Ethisphere Institute
• We have over 2,800 dedicated employees in the UK – including 1,200 service engineers and support staff, and a UK based call centre
• We provide best-practice managed service delivery in the UK, meeting the most stringent ITIL standards. We also have ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 accreditations