- Connect and handle host or SAP generated output
- Redirect print to follow me or secure centralised print environments
- Re-engineer or modify documents to make last minute changes
- Transform documents to digital format for electronic delivery
- Analyse document content to apply specific print rules
Archive printed or scanned documents for future traceability
Enfocus Pitstop is an industry leading PDF pre-flight solution allowing print service providers to check incoming PDF files against industry and internal production standards and acts as an essential quality date ensuring that problem files are detected and flagged before they can get to output.
Enfocus PitStop automatically detects virtually every possible error in PDF files and gives you the possibility to fix them yourself or have it done automatically. Enfocus PitStop also lets you manually edit almost everything in a PDF file without leaving Adobe Acrobat.
Enfocus Pitstop is available as a desktop version (Pitstop Pro) that works as an Acrobat Professional plug-in and a hot-folder driven server version for those customers processing large quantities of files and needing automated offline processing (Pitstop Server).
Enfocus Pitstop is also available as an optional integrated module within Ricoh’s TotalFlow Production Manager (LINK), TotalFlow BatchBuilder (LINK). This integration allows Enfocus PDF pre-flight to be carried out as an automated workflow milestone configured and applied directly within Ricoh solutions.
The inclusion of Enfocus Pitstop in Ricoh’s TotalFlow solutions allows Ricoh to comply with the latest GWG standards for Pre-Flight utilising the included Enfocus GWG 2015 pre-flight profiles. http://www.gwg.org/ricoh-achieves-ghent-workgroup-pdf-preflight-certification/ http://www.gwg.org/workflow-tools/overview-of-gwg-compliant-applications/
- Features & benefits
- Implement industry or internal production quality standards
- Automatically check, flag and correct problem files against these standards
- Comprehensive editing tools allow PDF edits and fixes within Adobe Acrobat.
- Available as a fully integrated technology within Ricoh’s TotalFlow solutions.
- Catch problem files before they get to print avoiding incorrect output
- Save time and resources and non-billable pre-press time checking and correcting files
- Avoid unexpected or unseen output errors, rejects and missed deadlines
- Improved customer satisfaction and internal quality metrics