Ricoh Hybrid Mail
Ricoh's Hybrid Mail solution is designed to manage the aggregation of unstructured, ad-hoc documents that would typically be produced by multiple users across an organisation on pre-printed stationary and local departmental print devices.
Such documents are a target for significant cost savings but are difficult to manage with traditional template based workflows that handle structured transactional customer communications. The result is multiple print silos that are expensive, inefficient and uncontrolled and not connected to the core document workflow.
Ricoh’s Hybrid Mail solution provides a specialised solution to address these requirements and allows users to print as they do today replacing local physical printers and pre-printed stationary with a web based printer driver and back end automated workflow solution.
The solution provides an interactive preview and web form allowing the user to select and preview digital stationary, envelope types (including the envelope window) and simplex and duplex selections. Other options and corporate branding can be added to the web form as desired via additional Ricoh professional services.
On approval documents are processed and routed to an internal or external print location where they are batched and printed. This offers significant cost savings, reduced waste and potential postage discounts. Optional Ricoh TotalFlow solutions can be added to increase print room efficiency and manage the increased volumes.
The solution can also be expanded to handle structured transactional documents, host printing and can support both print and digital HTML based output.
- Features & benefits
- Print as you do today from the applications you use today
- Route documents from across the organisation to a central print location
- Dynamic, interactive previews give live feedback as user selections are made
- Highly customisable web form and branding to fit specific requirements
- Live preview of envelope size & window location, digital stationary, page order, simplex and duplex options etc.
- Can be combined with Ricoh production printing hardware & software solutions to offer a complete end to end solution
- Reduce costs across the organisation related to ad-hoc document printing
- Replace expensive pre-printed stationary with on demand digital stationary
- Easy deployment with minimal user training and additional IT investment
- Single solution that can be configured and expanded to meet a range of workflow requirements
- Utilise internal or external print room locations maximising production and postal efficiency