Ricoh Europe, London, 19 January 2022 – Ricoh’s global ability to deliver leading digital services locally has been recognised as charter member status in the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program.
The exclusive program recognises companies that offer end-to-end software and services that connect entire workplaces and enable intelligent content management. Its core objectives include:
- Connecting people to knowledge by streamlining access to information, resources, and expertise within the organisation
- Processing content through intelligent categorisation and process automation
- Connecting and managing content to improve security and compliance
Alberto Mariani, Senior Vice President, Digital Innovation, Ricoh Europe, says: “Achieving charter member status is a testament to our customer first approach and digital service capabilities. The ongoing effects of the pandemic have forced many businesses to quicken their digital transformation journeys as they work to become more agile and improve cross boundary collaboration. Against this backdrop, a growing number of customers are approaching Ricoh for support in developing their intranet sites within Teams while incorporating their existing knowledge and document bases. Microsoft Viva is proving a particularly popular integration in this context.”
Microsoft Viva is an employee experience platform that brings together communications, knowledge, learning, resources, and insights in the flow of work. Powered by Microsoft 365 and experienced through Microsoft Teams, Viva fosters a culture that empowers people and teams to be their best regardless of their location. Ricoh’s charter member status includes its work with Viva, specifically:
- Viva Connections: an application experience in Microsoft Teams that is optimised to enable experiences for information workers and frontline workers
- Viva Insights: a data-driven, privacy-protected insights and recommendations to improve productivity and wellbeing
- Viva Learning: a centralised learning hub within Microsoft Teams
- Viva Topics: an AI-connected means to protect and manage knowledge across the organisation
Ricoh demonstrated its expertise across these areas through its partnership with Lantra
– a leading training and awarding organisations. Ricoh developed technology solutions and tools that deliver digital transformation, reducing paper-based information, and improving workflows. This has resulted in IT processing times reducing from three days to mere seconds. It has also sped up Lantra’s time to market for new products.
Mariani adds: “Ensuring the very best digital experience possible has moved from optional to essential. We are incredibly proud to be achieve charter member status as part of the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program. We consider it further proof of our ability to lead change that unleashes human potential through the power and opportunity of technology.”