CMP injects confidence into their sales team with Ricoh investment
London, 11th January 2016 - CMP, a growing UK based Digital Print Solutions specialist have strengthened their client base by investing in the Ricoh Pro C9110 machine in October to help support their rapid business growth.
Through the deployment of brand new sales offices, it’s more essential than ever that CMP can confidently deliver to their clients with fast turnarounds across the country: Paul Dawe, MD, CMP said “The Ricoh machine C9110 will allow us to take our innovation to the next level. The Pro C9110 will help us to deliver our most immediate needs which will at the same time demonstrate continuous improvement.”
Well known for providing clients from all arenas across the world with innovative and unique digital print solutions, CMP and Ricoh have developed a strong relationship in order to drive this forward. By reinvesting in Ricoh’s very latest technology, CMP is delivering considerably higher volumes of high quality work with fast turnarounds to stay ahead of their demanding clients.
CMP pride themselves in providing a service that is so far unchallenged. By creating a quality service, thus enabling clients to focus on their core business, the Ricoh Pro C9110 series of digital production powerhouses helps to achieve these goals for clients.
Stephen Palmer, director, production print, Ricoh UK & managing director of Ricoh Ireland said “Having been in partnership with CMP for some time now, we would like to ensure we continue to strengthen our relationship by consistently delivering to ensure that CMP is able to enhance client value and increase client satisfaction. We are proud of the innovative features, high performance and durability of our production printing portfolio and this is clearly demonstrated via the Ricoh Pro C9110”.
Ricoh Pro™ C9110 Series Features Summary
- Highly productive with print speeds up to 110 ppm for the Pro™ C9100 and 130ppm for the Pro™ C9110 based upon A4 (150ppm A4 equivalent when running A3)
- Media support up to 400gsm in both simplex and duplex at rated engine speed
- Optimum image quality up to 1200 x 4800 dpi with Ricoh’s Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology
- Both presses have a maximum standard sheet size of SRA3
- Air assisted duplex banner printing up to 700mm
- Maximum monthly volume of 1 million based on A4
- Duty cycle of 1.75 million A4
- Image feedback system gives real time feedback and correction of engine calibration
- Precise sheet-to-sheet and front-to-back registration is achieved with an enhanced mechanical registration system
- Reliable throughput of the wide range of supported media is ensured by the use of Ricoh’s new vacuum feed technology