Ricoh offers a complete range of fast turnaround high quality printing services that are managed by us at your workplace or fulfilled at a Ricoh production centre if specialised equipment is needed. Our expert team is here to work with you to establish the services that fit best with your environment and create an action plan that integrates with the way you work.
Our print and copying services provide high volume, high quality black and white and colour printing and copying on a wide range of paper stock. We also offer black and white and colour wide format printing solutions, so next time you have a conference, exhibition, or internal promotion we can help you coordinate the printing and design of your banners, posters and signage.
From book binding to folder printing and collating, our finishing services deliver a broad range of professional finishing options for large volume print runs. We can also supply consumables, from stationery and paper stock to printer toner for both Ricoh and non-Ricoh equipment.
Our web-based job submission software tool helps you streamline job management and ordering and easily track jobs from any location. To ensure consistency across your supply chain, we can also project manage all your outsourced work, including external vendors and service providers.
- Key features & benefits
Our Print as a Managed Service solutions provide end-to-end production management and consulting to help you meet all your printing and document needs. We offer competitive Service Level Agreements (SLAs), along with optimisation of the end-to-end printing process to help you reduce waste.
Print and copying services
- Print queue management and workflow improvements
- Scheduled collection and delivery
- Troubleshooting e.g. missing fonts, images, pages, corrupt files and files supplied out of order or incorrectly saved
- Portrait stapling, landscape stapling, dual stapling or magazine format stapling
- Comb binding, wire binding and coil binding
- Hole punching services to facilitate standard folders or lever arch folder inserts
- Folding options for a folded finish and to help with insertion into envelopes
Wide format printing services
- Banners, posters and general signage
- Architectural technical plans and drawings
- A2, A1 and A0 as standard and super wide format available on request
Electronic job submission
- Include multiple jobs in a single order for faster processing
- Store frequently printed documents for easy reprinting
- View your catalogue of Print Room services from one location
- Email notifications to track and manage jobs
- A single point of contact
- Facilitates specialist printing requirements like offset and lithographic printing
- Provides quality assurance, SLA monitoring and invoice reporting
Supply of consumables
- Provision of a broad range of paper stock catering for all user requirements
- Premium, standard or economy media available on a plain, gloss or silk coated finish
- Paper is EU ecolabel certified
- Paper mills are ISO 14001, ISO 9001, EMAS certified
- CD burning to convert hard copy or digital files onto CD for easy storage & retrieval
- File conversions from hard copy or digital files into PDF including file checking, pre-flighting and delivery
- OCR services to scan hard copy documents and manipulate the printed text, and ICR, which also includes error validation